[opendtv] Re: Cox: Hard-wired cable users must soon switch to mini box | Gainesville.com

  • From: "John Shutt" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "shuttj" for DMARC)
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 17:30:10 -0400

With my Comcast subscription, I already also have access to most of my Comcast lineup streamed to my iPhone via an Xfinity TV Go app. What Comcast is doing with Smart TVs is nothing more than simply streaming to another web connected device.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Manfredi, Albert E" <albert.e.manfredi@xxxxxxxxxx>