[opendtv] Re: Coupon expiration

  • From: dan.grimes@xxxxxxxx
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 15:34:05 -0700

I'd like to be able to follow an entire season of one series!  With the
switch back and forth to/from cable channels, I can't keep up and then I
lose interest.  One race does not a season make.  I could just order
digital cable to get SPEED, ESPN, and TNT and then I could follow all or
just my favorite, F1.  I only got into NASCAR because they had every race
on FOTA.  Not so anymore and its not worth spending over $800 annually to
do so.  In fact, all the media combined on cable or satellite is not worth
$800 annually to me.

Dan

             "John Shutt"
             <shuttj@xxxxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             opendtv-bounce@fr                                          cc
             eelists.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [opendtv] Re: Coupon expiration
             06/18/2008 03:24
             PM

             Please respond to
             opendtv@freelists
                   .org

NASCAR Sprint Cup returns to OTA (ABC) in September.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/cup/schedule

You can catch a Nationwide race on ABC on 6/28.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/national/schedule

And you can watch IRL on ABC. (It's not NASCAR, but it's racing.)

http://sports.espn.go.com/espntv/espnTopics?topic=ESPN_INDY

Fox had the early NASCAR season, and ABC has the late season.  TNT gets the

middle.  Hey, whatdaya want for nuttin'?

John