[opendtv] Re: Costa Rica Dumps ATSC DTV Standard

  • From: Bob Miller <robmxa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 18:35:18 -0400

No just saying that the "trend" politically is to ditch OTA
broadcasting altogether and use the spectrum for broadband and the
trend there seems to be LTE.

Other than that new idea about mobile broadcasting thingee and we all
know what broadcasters thought about that over the years. Always with
the exception of Sinclair that is.

Bob Miller