[opendtv] Cord Cutters Survival Stories: Going All-Apple

  • From: Monty Solomon <monty@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipient:;
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 15:45:52 -0500

Cord Cutters Survival Stories: Going All-Apple

By Joey Celis
Jan. 15, 2011

What's it like to cut the cord from pay TV? What's working, what's
missing, and what kind of equipment does the best job replacing the
cable box? In our new weekend series, we're asking cord cutters to
tell us about their experiences. This week's featured cord cutter is
Joey Celis, who canceled cable two years ago and now uses two
first-generation Apple TVs and a Mac Mini to watch television.

http://gigaom.com/video/cord-cutters-survival-stories-all-apple/