[opendtv] Re: Copps proposes more FCC action

  • From: Albert Manfredi <albert.e.manfredi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 23:01:58 -0400

Bob Miller wrote:

> If you were referring to my post I think it is on point and
> very current.
>
> Maybe you could point out what you think is from the early
> 2000s in it.

No, actually I was referring to the whole rash of negative posts, that seem
frozen in time. The only "current" topic was Wilmington. Wasn't Wilmington
successful? Initially, I don't know by now, they got 104 trouble calls from
13,000 to 15,000 OTA households. And of those, 41 percent were about
unspecified reception problems. That's bad?

That aside, what comments were made that were anything resembling current? All
I saw was hyperbole.