[opendtv] Re: Controversial VMAs puts fresh spotlight on the

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 14:32:02 -0400

Sorry Dan. I did not leave you out intentionally.

I think that part of the problem is that too many Americans don't even think
about the MVPD bill. They just pay it along with other utility bills, all of
which keep going up.

I will say that I hear more grumbling about bundling than I can ever remember.

But sports, especially football, are still a big deal for many.