[opendtv] Re: Content picture fuzzy for latest HDTV's

  • From: "Dale Kelly" <dalekelly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 09:19:09 -0800

How is the user Dish interface, compared to TIVO?
The DirecTV box PVR UI is not so good, in comparison,

One feature all of these boxes and sets with internet capabilities could
use, IMO, is wireless connectivity. Many users do not have needed
connectivity in or near their entertainment center. Is a free standing
wireless concentrator possibly available on the market - I haven't seen one
in my casual perusal of advertisements but haven't really looked either, not
having previously considered the need....