[opendtv] Consulting services needed- MPEG-2

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OpenDTV Mail List <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 09:42:12 -0400

I was contacted Friday by a company that is well down the path in the design of several SDTV MPEG-2 encoder/decoder products at the MP@ML profile/level. The company is interested in retaining an expert in the optimization of MPEG-2 implementations with the goal of improving the encoded/decoded picture quality of these products.

If you offer such services and are interested in pursuing this opportunity, or know of someone who could help this company, please send me a private e-mail and I will provide the contact info for this company.