[opendtv] Re: ConnecTV is bringing ads to TV viewers' mobile devices

  • From: Cliff Benham <flyback1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2013 16:20:53 -0500

I did turn the TV on earlier in the week long enough to see the weather forecast, and

fast forwarded past all the commercials with the TiVo.

I think the phone rang several days ago as well.
I didn't recognize the caller's ID so I didn't answer it.

It's so nice out here in the sticks.

No tweets, no bother, just peace and quiet.

Cliff in rural PA

On 1/6/2013 3:08 PM, Kon Wilms wrote:

It's no wonder we have generations growing up with severe ADHD/ADD, fed
by the need for instant gratification, accelerated by information and
sensory overload.

Cheers
Kon