[opendtv] Re: ConnecTV is bringing ads to TV viewers' mobile devices

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 10:52:42 -0500

Turn your blasted phones off in the theater, please.

Sorry, but movie trailers are ads and there are FAR too many of them these days. Reminds me of earlier discussions about pay movie channels like HBO not running ads - In reality just one big commercial for Hollywood.

Please do not make me pay to see ads I do not want.

When a theater does this I will do what I please until they start the movie.