[opendtv] Re: Community Broadcaster's Association wants converter boxes to handle analog, too!

  • From: "Bob Miller" <robmxa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 16:50:47 -0500

Actually we own a bit of spectrum from Auction 49 and would like to
use it so I want the deadline to stick and I was making a joke about
my emails having any affect. Face to face contact with most of the FCC
didn't do anything either.

Having spent a lot of time in DC I can believe almost anything can
happen there as long as it is illogical and perverse.

Bob Miller