[opendtv] Re: Commentary: Is Internet TV yet another would-be wedding?

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 21:03:40 -0700

I've got no problem with the concept, until it kills TV news.  Let's see; we
won't have local newspapers, we won't have local tv, we will have all sorts
of people commenting on things.  Sounds very bad to me.

The trend is a long, long, long way from a tipping point.  Keep me informed
when a producer decides to forego pitching to the networks and decides to
"go nude on the internet."

Might even happen in my life.

John Willkie