[opendtv] Clarification - HPA Technology Retreat breakfast roundtables

  • From: Mark Schubin <tvmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Open DTV Forum <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, HPA Mail <post@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 12:40:41 -0500

If you just want to ATTEND a roundtable, there is no need to do anything beyond the usual event registration:

http://www.hpaonline.com/mc/page.do?sitePageId=57932&orgId=hopa

Registration WILL be closed once the limit is reached, but I think you've got a little time.

If you want to MODERATE a roundtable, contact me immediately for one of the few remaining slots.

Thanks!

TTFN,
Mark