[opendtv] Re: Chinese Standard

  • From: "negrjp" <negrjp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "opendtv" <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 20:20:19 -0300

Look this Disney's press release:

"

Announcements

September 28, 2006 MovieBeam Movies-On-Demand Service Now Available in
Cincinnati and Kansas City.//

The MovieBeam movies-on-demand service is now available in 31 major
metropolitan areas across the U.S., reaching more than 41 million households.

"

Sounds very strange, isn't?

Moviebeam operates in dNTSC and "the big switch" knocks the doors...

TTFN

Jonas