[opendtv] Re: Channel approval process

  • From: "John Golitsis" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 14:28:49 -0400

John John John...this is something we could back-and-forth on for...years,
really.  Just because you don't understand something doesn't make it wrong.

For example, your local-into-local thingy is mind bender for me.  Based on what
you've said here, how is that not unconstitutional?  But, I'm sure there are
good reasons for it and some that agree with it, and some that don't.