[opendtv] Re: Cell phone reception

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 08:36:07 -0500

Craig Birkmaier wrote:
> ... I am tired of losing cellular and data service every time I walk
> into a metal building; at Swamp Head, I cannot use my cellphone in
> MOST of our warehouse space.
Craig -

You might check with your cellco about getting one of those inexpensive
rebroadcasting units for Swamp Head.  My daughter just moved into a new
apartment that for some reason was in a null for SprintPCS.  She called
and complained and they sent her some "Samsung Airwave" kit, even for
free after she grumped a bit.   I think it connects through her Comcast
broadband somehow.  It does fix her problem.

- Tom