[opendtv] Re: Camcorder File Formats

  • From: Don Moore <don@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 14:36:04 -0500

I use WinFF (free) to flip files to FLV.

I doubt you'll find a camcorder that will record natively in Flash because
of licensing - plus, it's not a good acquisition format.

Consumer JVC used to record MPG format; but wrapped it loosely enough that
you could simply change the file type.  Don't know if that will work today.

GIF image