[opendtv] Re: Cable in trouble??

  • From: Bob Miller <bob@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 15:03:54 -0500

How can that be? Isn't Sinclair withholding their HD content from cable
in the area? That would explain why so many are looking into getting an
antenna.

The fact that Sinclair is at low power would have people calling to find
out why their antenna is not working. That would be next I guess. But
poeple calling up for the question, "Can I get the Superbowl OTA?"
doesn't sound like a low power problem is generating these calls to me.

Bob Miller