[opendtv] Re: COFDM and equalization

  • From: Doug McDonald <dtvmcdonald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 06:40:16 -0700 (PDT)

--- Doug McDonald <dtvmcdonald@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Digital, our stations are 48(3), 9(not on
yet)(12),
> 41(15), 18(17), 23(22), 26(not on yet)(27). In the
> absence of the digital, even with tropo, no analog
> was visible on any of those channels before digital
> came in, except 18.

I forgot to mention the stations at the other
end of the market, which are not Grade B analog
here: 20 (which is a twin of 15, but has,
as mentioned, a separate news show) (digital 42,
now at low power and invisible) and 55 (which is
mirrored by 26, identically)(digital 44 ... this is
the one that started the discussion). There
are no interference issues with any of these,
either to or from us, except for 20, which as
I mentioned with a big tropo is interfered
with from Indy.

Doug

=====
Doug McDonald
my last name at scs dot uiuc dot edu, not here at Yahoo, please