[opendtv] Re: CMOS sensors and rolling shutters

  • From: Dave Bittner <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 15:06:24 -0500

I'm fairly sure it was the Sony EX-1, but I'm still working to verify that.

More interesting information in this thread -

http://dvinfo.net/conf/showthread.php?t=112362

On Jan 31, 2008, at Thursday, January 31, 200812:59 PM, Mark Schubin wrote:

I read, and just re-read the piece, and it says nothing about the camera or settings that did it. It's possible to make any camera look horrendous.

TTFN,
Mark