[opendtv] Re: CEA White Paper

  • From: John Willkie <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 02:02:51 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

We do indeed get the programming that we deserve, even if we aren't clamoring
for it.  I also suspect that if we were to be offered something different and
better (unlike what cable does) it would do pretty well.

As to the "accuracy" of audience measurement -- how do you know?   What's more
accurate.

Free market and moral responsibilities are tough things to square.