[opendtv] Re: CE manufacturers to hide upgradeable middleware inside sets

  • From: John Willkie <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 10:12:03 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

So, Edsel market-research subject, why the hell haven't you rushed and gone out
to buy a Sony Bravia with this very exact functionality?  Is it because Sony is
greedy, only permiting Bravia customers to watch streamed copies of "Indiana
Jones and the Crystal Skulls" on Bravia sets (for free) before the DVD release?

I truly do miss bob miller and Tom Barry chiming in with "me too."