[opendtv] Re: Burn your own DVDs at legal kiosks

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 14:36:26 -0700

Philip;

"They" would just say that you can't be trusted, either. :-)

However, when I visit MickeyDee's, they don't take my word that I'm really
handing them $5.97 for my meal, and I don't trust them that they're handing me
back $4.03.  We both count the funds.

The attitude with some of these content folks is like that when I find out that
I've received more change thatn I'm due.  I'll say quickly "you gave me $10
more change than I'm due."  Every once in a while, the person will respond with
"No, I didn't."  The idiot will find out the truth when the receipts are
compared to the register tape at the end of the shift, and I've made $10 in 0
seconds, because I don't give them a second chance.

In other words, "the vendor always knows best."