[opendtv] Re: Break Out the Rabbit Ears to see the Oscars

  • From: dan.grimes@xxxxxxxx
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 11:14:29 -0800

"Not Comcast.  Cablevision.  And, yes, indeed, some used antennas:" -Mark

Yes, got the two confused.

Ironically, the news story I saw was on the local ABC affiliate.  The story
was a national news segment and I don't know if it was an ABC, CNN
Newsource, or AP story.  The ironic part is that the broadcaster did not
mention that the OTA broadcast was available, nor did they provide any
sound bites or interviews of anyone using the OTA.

Dan