[opendtv] Re: Bob, where are the tunerless monitors?

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 08:28:50 -0400

At 11:49 PM -0700 7/17/07, johnwillkie wrote:
Well, I think "they don't want to be in the same position as digital TV."

Also, we should note that not only are they promoting HD radio, they are
promoting new program services "hidden channels that you can only get with
an HD radio."
IF TV stations had new services -- like "The Tube" -- they would change a
few words in that last sentence.

Hmmmm....

Even John has heard the HD radio campaign.