[opendtv] Re: Bob, where are the tunerless monitors?

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 23:48:53 -0400

At 10:09 AM -0400 7/17/07, John Golitsis wrote:
On 17-Jul-07, at 8:08 AM, Craig Birkmaier wrote:

Yeah. And your point is? Another $5 on a $75 to $100 per month bill is not a big barrier. Putting up an outside antenna is.

And what exactly is a DBS dish??

Something that THEY install as part of the package.

If someone drives by your house and sees a satellite dish they think you are tech savvy. If they see a TV antenna they think you are a laggard at best - better to hide it in the attic.

;-)

The first picture I took with my iPhone is attached. I thought the Spanish moss hanging off of the TV antenna attached to the hazardous waste storage trailer was a classic. And this stuff is just behind the parking garage of the Hospital around the corner...Wonder if there are any skeletons in the trailer watching OTA TV?