[opendtv] Re: Bob likes COFDM

  • From: <tjharvey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 12:14:54 -0500

Craig,

You mean to say that the majority are willing to shell out 30 - 40 bucks a
month for the stuff you have listed below?

Maybe I am in the minority but we and many of our acquaintances OUTSIDE of the
TV entertainment business are content with OTA even though the alternatives are
affordable.

The trouble I see is that this business (and this list) is too incestuous and
can't see beyond a small world. Having been used to only three or four channels
in other countries in my past, the solution to not finding something on TV is
to shut it off and read a book, surf the internet or some other activity.

Terry Harvey