[opendtv] Re: Bob likes COFDM

  • From: "John Shutt" <shuttj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 18:14:08 -0500

PBS puts in the "PBS|HD" bug in the upper left corner of all content that is
true HD, not upconverted widescreen SD.  These bugs were burned into the
video at the time of ingestion into their playout server.  (Some programs
are true HD but PBS does not "bug" them due to contract issues.)

The other bugs are locally injected, so I suggest you write your local PBS
station a complaint letter on the back of a $100 bill.  ;^)

John