[opendtv] Re: Bob likes COFDM

  • From: "Kon Wilms" <kon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 17:57:44 -0500

> John, what generation receiver are you using to
> form your opinions? And when is PBS going to
> line up a manufacturer to build ATSC receivers
> to the specs we know work well (like the LG,
> for example)? And advertize these on Masterpiece
> Theater? And perhaps "give them away" as premiums
> for hefty contributions?

Nevermind that - someone just get PBS stations to remove the bugs they
put on every piece of content on the screen.

One of my locals has not one, not two, but three bugs of varying sizes
(one was almost the size of a web banner ad) on the screen at once.
Re-re-rebranding in full effect.

I feel like I'm driving behind some junker with stickers plastered all
over the back windshield when I'm watching these shows...

Cheers
Kon