[opendtv] Re: Best Buys Selling Monitors

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 22:01:38 -0400

And just in time.  I think my 5-6 year old Tosh RPTV may be dying, or at
least exhibiting symptoms that cost me almost $400 to fix last time.

But I have no problem with them selling monitors.  I prefer to use my
computer and AV Receiver anyway.  So there seems little point in adding
the cost of either a low end ATSC/NTSC tuner or audio system.

I was previously hoping to wait for affordable 1080p but it looks like
that may not be in the cards now.  I guess the next best think I can
hope for is price drops on current models.

- Tom