[opendtv] Re: Barriers eroding to LCD TV adoption

  • From: Mark Aitken <maitken@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 09:38:48 -0400

Subjective (at best)... "The pictures just look sharper and the
rendition is more accurate." I could say the same about my RP
LCD...actually, having looked at the two side-by-side, I would say that
the coloring rendition was CLEARLY to the advantage of the LCD... ;-)

--

Regards,
Mark A. Aitken Director, Advanced Technology

***********************************
Sinclair Broadcast Group
10706 Beaver Dam Road
Hunt Valley, MD 21030
Business TEL: (410) 568-1535
Business MOBILE: (443) 677-4425
Business FAX: (410) 568-1580
E-mail: maitken@xxxxxxxxxx
Text PAGE: page.maitken@xxxxxxxxxx
www.newscentral.tv
www.sbgi.net
===================================

" Never talk defeat. Use words like
hope, belief, faith, victory."
~ ~ Norman Vincent Peale ~ ~

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This email message and any files transmitted with it contain
confidential information intended only for the person(s) to whom this
email message is addressed.  If you have received this email message in
error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or email and
destroy the original message without making a copy.  Thank you.