[opendtv] Re: Barriers eroding to LCD TV adoption

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 15:30:02 +0100

Yeah, your friend's experience with a cheapo 17 inch LCD in an editing
system gives us deep insights, not into the actual home marketplace, but
with the depths to which you will reach to "support" an "unsupportable"
argument.  In a few years, a set that small won't be adequate in a home in
Lisbon, or Manchester or Hanoi.

John (technology AND economics) Willkie