[opendtv] Availability

  • From: Larry Bloomfield <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Forum@xxxxxxxxx, Open DTV list <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, TV-Tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 09:46:46 -0700

Hi all:

My assistant will be looking for work after the Road Show. (Sept. 17th.) He's sharp. He is a self-starter - that's rare in these days. He's a recent grad of University of Oregon's School of Journalism specializing in Electronic Media. He is very familiar with all the equipment we've had on this year's Road Show (http://www.tech-notes.tv/2007/2007-Sponsors-DoorPrizes.htm) and has even helped me trouble shoot some interesting problems. If I had an opening and was still a Chief at a broadcast facility, I would not hesitate in hiring him in a heart beat. I believe he'd like to remain in Oregon. He lives in Corvallis. If he is available next year, I would not hesitate in taking him with me once again. Besides, if he can tolerate me for 4-1/2 months, he can stand up to ANYTHING! I've been teaching him the technical side of the business and he learns well and fast. You can contact him through me or his e-mail address now and after the Road Show is and will be: Jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Larry Bloomfield - KA6UTC
1980 25th St. - Florence, OR 97439