[opendtv] Re: Automakers Oppose HD Radio Requirement

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 00:38:56 -0700

It still ain't anti-competitive, since GM doesn't sell radios, nor radio
services, and you can always take out the XM radio and install even a
limited-utility HD radio.

However, Wikipedia is still only as accurate as the last person to edit a
listing.  Should have gone for the SEC's EDGAR.  Maybe you did and didn't
find what you were looking for ...

John Willkie