[opendtv] Re: Autodesk Animator CODEC

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 17:38:17 -0400

I did a quick search and one post suggests Real One can play
these, another suggested Videolan.

Finally, I also found a link to the Ace mega codec pack which
claims support but I know nothing about it.  If you try this route
take a backup or sync point because some of these mega packs can
have bad side effects with all the crazy things they install.  But
see:

http://www.pcsupport.dk/software/ACEMegaCoDecSPack.html

- Tom