[opendtv] Audio Content

  • From: "Tom McMahon" <TLM@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <post@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Opendtv" <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 18:04:29 -0700

Hi all -

My brother died recently; he was a recording engineer; and he left me a pile of
master tapes and other stuff including one master
lacquer off the original Neuman cutting lathe of Stevie Wonder.  I remember
that lathe but probably few others do.

There's Cat Stevens tapes, probably Fleetwood Mac since he was one of the
engineers on Wonders and I don't know what else.  There
are literally cubic yards of audio content.  My parents are in there 80's and I
can't use the money so who wants it?

I'll take the first offer.  You take the whole lot.  Come get it all in West LA.

With the exception of the Stevie Wonder and a John Lennon Piece which no one
seems to want for some reason, it is all up for grabs

Tom McMahon
DelRey
+1-310-717-7208 Mobile
+1-310-822-4975 FAX