[opendtv] Apple TV: What's new, what's known

  • From: Monty Solomon <monty@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipient:;
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 02:22:10 -0500

Apple TV: What's new, what's known

Apple's set-top box moves closer to shipping -- here's what we've learned

By Jason Snell
January 12, 2007
Macworld

Apple's announcement at Macworld Expo of its new set-top box, the
Apple TV, wasn't really unexpected; after all, the company had
already given everyone a preview back in September, when it carried
the code-name of iTV. But almost four months after we got our first
glimpse, we've learned a bit more about the $299 device-due in
February-that Apple intends to bridge the gap between your Mac's
library of digital content and the sofa in your living room.

http://www.macworld.com/2007/01/firstlooks/appletv/index.php