[opendtv] Re: AnalysisWhy Apple and Wal-Mart Are Poised To Rule The World Of Mobile Media

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 07:39:18 -0500

At 10:01 AM -0500 1/9/09, John Shutt wrote:
Like the MacBook Wheel!

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/apple_introduces_revolutionary

"I'll buy almost anything if it's shiny and made by Apple."
"Everything is just a few hundred clicks away"

Good One John!

P.S. I never said EVERYTHING Apple does is a hit or even well executed. But there must be something to the Apple allure for the Onion to go to that much trouble to produce a skit. On the other hand the gorillas from Redmond don't need any help in this area!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc4MzqBFxZE