[opendtv] Re: AnalysisWhy Apple and Wal-Mart Are Poised To Rule The World Of Mobile Media

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 10:35:25 -0500

And to save you a reply, This one DIDN'T work...

Craig

It occurs to me I have not been keeping up with what the rest of the world is doing in mobile, especially broadcast. Has any country implemented a working land based mobile/hand-held broadcast TV system yet, with any technology? If so, what are they using?

- Tom