[opendtv] Re: Analysis: What Is Your TV Spectrum Really Worth?

  • From: Albert Manfredi <albert.e.manfredi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 18:58:26 -0400

Craig Birkmaier posted:

http://www.tvnewscheck.com/articles/2009/09/04/daily.2/

Are you kidding me?

Does anyone think that, during this administration especially, there's going to
be a lot of sympathy for people to go grabbing at TV spectrum so they can make
a huge profit from it?

Watch as others and myself go whining to the FCC that they are in the pockets
of the profiteers. I'll wax eloquent about the "plight of the disenfranchised,"
and how unemployment has reached 9.7 percent.

I'll righteously preach that the FCC would be playing right in the hands of
those who got all the poor, helpless, humble folk to spend more than they can
possibly afford, because they are being "exploited" by the interests that
evidently have the FCC in their pocket.

Not a chance, Craig.