[opendtv] Re: Analysis: Should Apple Buy Hollywood?

  • From: Mark Schubin <tvmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 08:33:47 -0500

I'm saying that a major consumer-electronics company might want an exclusive.

TTFN,
Mark

On 3/7/2012 8:21 AM, Craig Birkmaier wrote:
At 10:54 PM -0500 3/6/12, Mark Schubin wrote:
On 3/6/2012 12:39 PM, Craig Birkmaier wrote:
Then why not use the Realta chip in a broadcast de-interlacing product?
Licensing

Are you saying that they will not license the technology for professional applications?

I thought Teranex developed a product using this chip.