[opendtv] Re: Analysis: Should Apple Buy Hollywood?

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 12:18:17 -0500

Craig Birkmaier wrote:

 Have you seen any independent producers hawking their wares
 and telling Jay Leno that you don't need cable to watch it,
 just stream it from my portal on the Internet?

Specifically responding to this, again, I don't see what you're driving at.

The congloms are doing exactly what you detest. They are ONLY providing "search results" that advantage the media oligopoly.