[opendtv] Re: Analysis: Broadcast's $1 Billion Pot of Gold

  • From: John Willkie <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 10:04:47 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

this is just another area where you dilletante status shines through.  Heck,
even your whining.

YOU HAVE NEVER SUBSCRIBED TO CABLE.  In other words, you whine about the cost
and decline to pay.  Instead, you see some value in paying for IPTV
connections.  Do you realize that's a model to charge you even more on a
per-channel basis than does cable?

Defying logic and economics is the Boeing way ...