[opendtv] Re: Analysis: Broadcast's $1 Billion Pot of Gold

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 14:02:49 -0700

Nothing in ala carte concepts I have seen would provide you with access to
channels that aren't already in tiers and packages.

So, ala carte wouldn't provide you with what you want, as long as cable
keeps in the gatekeeper position.  TV via internet is another matter.
Whatever did happen to AmericanPop.com?  The channel never launched, and
Rainbow was behind it.

John Willkie

  _____