[opendtv] Re: Analysis: Broadcast's $1 Billion Pot of Gold

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 13:06:42 -0700

I'm simply saying that bundling helps widely-known channels put out by the
majors get distribution, and it holds back less-widely-known channels
offered by non-majors.  Without knowing the tier your channel(s) are on, I
can't know if people pay for them.

And, if you are so concerned about non-major channels, why don't you support
them by paying for them?

That point gets back to behalfism .

John Willkie

  _____