[opendtv] Re: Analysis: Broadcast's $1 Billion Pot of Gold

  • From: "John Shutt" <shuttj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "OpenDTV" <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 14:03:58 -0400

Rear engine, air cooled. Now where have I heard that concept before? Sounds like a real "People's Car" to me.

John

----- Original Message ----- From: <dan.grimes@xxxxxxxx>

If we want to go with car manufacturers for the analogy, Tucker also made
a car ahead of its time...and people bought them.  Too bad the powerful
auto manufacturers were able to shut him down.  I would like to compare
that to today's big media players.