[opendtv] Re: Analysis: Broadcast's $1 Billion Pot of Gold

  • From: dan.grimes@xxxxxxxx
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 09:33:06 -0700

Media available to and media consumed by people have the utmost social
importance, affects and consequenses.

Dan

"John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: opendtv-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
07/10/2008 09:24 AM
Please respond to
opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[opendtv] Re: Analysis: Broadcast's $1 Billion Pot of Gold

I’m sorry, with the recovery of my main hard drive, I missed the “issues
of social importance.”

Just how is cable tv rates or package alignment of “social importance.”
Shall I sing a few bars of “Sing Me A Song of Social Significance?”

It’s a commercial arrangement, not a social service.  The only thing that
relates to social importance is how it might affect free over the air tv,
since there is no direct cost for that.