[opendtv] Re: An HD Radio stereo AM/FM tuner at last

  • From: Mark Schubin <tvmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 11:05:45 -0400

Usually J&R <http://www.jandr.com>

TTFN,
Mark

John R. Schilberg Broadcast Digital Systems wrote:
At 04:55 PM 10/11/2006, you wrote:
My two cents: Sangean makes WONDERFUL radios and supports them better than any other manufacturer I've ever dealt with. They have sent me new headphones and radios for 20-year-old devices that got broken and charged basically no more than the postage.

I carry a Sangean AM/FM/TV/WX pocket portable with me most of the time.

TTFN,
Mark

Hi Mark,

From whom do you buy these radios? Sangaen direct?