[opendtv] Re: A detail in the history of video standards

  • From: "olho_avatar_i@xxxxxxxxxx" <olho_avatar_i@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 21:48:57 +0200

Hi Cliff,

may i ask how you managed to get hold of the second patent ? Just
replaced the numbers in the URL? I did not find an access by patent
number on their site, and the search engine seems to be in  walking
wounded mode.

Thanks to Mark anyway for the valuable information.

I'm still looking for a biography. For all i know, M. Valensi may have
been working for an american company when he filed his patent.

The only other detail mentionned on some websites is that he seems to
have been involved in time domain multiplexing developments as well.