[opendtv] Re: A bit OT: 24 Frames Drop Frame Timecode

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 10:39:01 -0500

At 7:53 AM -0600 12/12/07, John R. Schilberg wrote:
At 11:23 AM 12/11/2007, you wrote:
At 3:40 PM +0000 12/11/07, Russ Wood wrote:
John Shutt mentioned the "Masked Engineer"...

You won't find him on this list, or any other for than matter, at least posting under that name. it is a "pen name" for someone who writes for TV Technology in a column named "The Masked Engineer." You can find most of his columns on the TVT website:

http://www.tvtechnology.com/features/Masked-Engineer/

So, when will we learn the identity of one of our Industry's most prolific commentators?

Has anyone ever done any sleuthing? Is it really Schubin? Birkmaier? Rhodes?

To paraphrase a song made popular when Sonny was alive, married and not a Congress Critter...

"It ain't me babe... Nah Nah Nah... It ain't me you're look'n for babe...

I do however have my suspicions...